I know that many people don’t have access to BBC channels on their TVs, so I’m posting a few of live stream links. All of them are constantly up and running. The links are below
Pass this around so everyone has a place to watch the special by Saturday!
I didn’t find this in time for the Doctor’s 50th but I will for Sherlock THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
And also just in general, I’m never turning it off.
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- After The Storm -Mumford and Sons
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- Tea, many kinds and many cups a day
- Dopey: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- We were doing a swing dance lift for the first time... I let out an almighty guttural and completely unfeminine and unsexy yell into the ear of the poor guy who had swung me onto his back. My best friend said everyone in the room turned to stare at us. He still loves telling the story to this day.
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- English, Japanese, a smattering of Spanish
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Lack of accomplishment in life, lack of strength to fight my weaknesses, lack of sleep
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- The Settlers of Catan
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- It's a tossup between Thor's arms and Captain America's butt. I can't relate to celebrities, so I can't have feelings beyond physical admiration for them.
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Yes, if you have room for it in your life and budget.
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Travel cheaply and go as many places as possible
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- My bedtime, the messiness of my room, my liking that one boy
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- I'd like more hours in the night.
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Maybe eventually.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Pleated Jeans, Tastefully Offensive, The Frogman
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Robin Hood, Wall-E, Beauty and the Beast
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- I do educational volunteer work
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- No I do not play sport. But I like outdoor.
- Word: Write out your URL in your handwriting
- I'm typing with my own two fingers
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Piano, guitar, ukulele
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- I hate this question. Green. See if I care.
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
- I can't think. Kittens. Mammoths. Pandas. Yeah, pandas.
It’s strange that words are so inadequate. Yet, like the asthmatic struggling for breath, so the lover must struggle for words.T.S. Eliot
Go through the motions. Put on clothes every morning, smile when people greet you, laugh when others laugh, cry in the shower, eat terrible food, refuse to talk about how you feel. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. One day you’ll realize when you smile you mean it, when you laugh you’re actually amused and the shower isn’t just a place to hide your tears. Try not to fall in love with suffering. Highs and lows happen, don’t cling unnecessarily to lows. Even broken hearts heal.The Virtual Hermit answer to “How do you endure a broken heart? Do you have any words to mend the loss?”
There was such an incredible logic to kissing, such a metal-to-magnet pull between two people that it was a wonder that they found the strength to prevent themselves from succumbing every second. Rightfully, the world should be a whirlpool of kissing into which we sank and never found the strength to rise up again.Ann Patchett, Bel Canto